About Zippy’s donations
At Zippy’s, we believe in helping out and being a good neighbor. One way we do this is donating to special community events.
As much as we’d like to help out everybody, we receive far more donation requests than we can respond to. That said, if you have a worthy cause that can benefit from Zippy’s donations, we encourage you to let us know. Here’s how:
E-mail donation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax request to (808) 955 7043
Mail request to:
Zippy’s Administration Office
1765 South King Street Honolulu, HI 96826
Attn: Daniel Ito, Community Relations
Please remember these things when making your request:
- Be specific when describing your function and how you would like us to participate.
- Submit your request at least 8 weeks in advance.
- Please include your name, address and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. For a quicker response, please include a contact e-mail address and/or website address.
A few other things to keep in mind:
- We don’t accept verbal requests — so be sure to put it in writing!
- Donations to any one group are usually made only once each year.
- In general, we don’t make financial contributions, do any financial underwriting, or buy advertising, program space or tickets.