Zippy’s COVID-19 Updates
Update as of 3/23 6:00pm HST:
- Revised hours. Starting Tuesday, March 24th, all Zippy’s Restaurant take-out counters will be open from 6am – 10pm daily. Please visit the following 15 open Zippy’s locations for take-out needs.
- Zippy’s Store Temporary Closures: Effective 10pm on Monday, March 23, the following Zippy’s locations will be temporarily closed until further notice:
|Pearlridge||Waimalu||Nimitz (closed for renovations)|
Update as of 3/19 10:30am HST:
- Limited menu. We are changing our operations to minimize the time it takes to complete your order so that we can prevent crowds gathering at take-out counters. All Zippy’s Restaurants will offer a limited menu that still includes most of your favorite menu items. You can enjoy favorites like the Zip Pac®, our famous chili, Korean Fried Chicken, spaghetti with meat sauce, fried chicken plate, Apple Napples® and so much more. Certain slower selling menu items have been removed, certain dine-in restaurant items are not available, and certain substitutions may not be accommodated on this limited menu. By only offering your favorites, we will ensure speedy service to get you on your way faster. We appreciate your flexibility at this time.
- Senior Club cards and online ordering. We have enhanced our online ordering capabilities to allow for a “Pay at Store” option for online ordering. When you select this option and pick-up your food, Senior Club members can present their cards and receive their 10% discount when they pay at the store.
- Senior Club card use by caregivers. We recognize that some Senior Club members want to send a caregiver or family-member to pick-up food on their behalf, but they still want to get their Senior Club discount. Through April 30, 2020, we are temporarily suspending the rules and will allow non-members to use a Senior Club card if they are using the card to pick up food for the member. The non-member will be asked to write their first and last name on the imprinted receipt. Our kupuna are most at risk during this time, and we support the desire to remain sheltered in place.
Update as of 3/17 5pm HST:
All Dine-In Restaurants will be closed starting at 10pm HST on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 and will remain closed until further notice. The Fast Food counter will remain open at regular operating hours. Please utilize our Online Ordering service for expedited, low-contact service.
Update as of 3/16 1pm HST:
All Restaurants will be closed from 10pm – 6am daily; Fast Food side will continue to serve at normal hours. View all location hours.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We take our role as a safe gathering place for Hawaii very seriously and will continue to provide updates on this page to best protect you and our staff. We are following CDC and State of Hawaii Department of Health Guidelines, enhanced sanitizing practices, frequent hand washing practices and workplace policies in regards to sick leave.
We suggest you use online ordering capabilities to get your favorite Zippy’s foods, but allowing you to remain out of social contact for a longer period of time by eliminating the line at the cash register and minimizing wait times.