Looking to enjoy Zippy’s famous chili in a different way? Make this this classic dish using Zippy’s original chili!
Zippy’s Chili Mac and Cheese
- 2 Cups of Noodles (prepare according to box)
- 1 Cup Zippy’s Chili
- 8 oz of processed cheese product (cut into cubes)
- 2 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp of Butter (cubed)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Prepare noodles according to box instructions. Drain water and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt processed cheese product, sharp cheddar cheese, butter and milk on low heat.
- Once cheese is melted, add in spices.
- Combine cooked noodles and cheese sauce. Mix.
- Add Zippy’s Classic Chili. Mix.
- Turn off heat.