Zippy’s Pancake Mix
Preparation: 1 Bag of Zippy’s Pancake Mix (16oz) 2 Cups Cold Water (16 oz)
1. Empty the contents of the entire bag of powdered mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Measure out 2 cups of cold water and combine with the powdered mix.
3. With a wire whisk, mix both ingredients until blended. Do not overmix.
4. In a skillet or flat pan over medium heat, carefully pour the batter out till the diameter is about 3½ inches.
5. Cook till golden brown, about 1½ minutes on both sides.
Note: Discounts are not valid on this item
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs may vary. Additional nutritional information available upon request.
At Zippy’s Restaurants, we strive to consistently serve quality, great-tasting food items. We understand that each of our customers has individual needs and considerations to satisfy their dietary needs. The nutrition information on this website is based on standard product formulations and serving sizes. Expect some variation in the nutrient content of the products purchased in our restaurants. Slight variations may occur in each product for reasons that may include available supply, tests, portioning or other factors. Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as regional and seasonal differences may affect the nutrition values for each product. In addition, product formulations change periodically. With all considered, this information is correct as of May 2022. We will revise the information periodically to reflect changes in ingredients and the addition or deletion of products from our menu.